Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sitting her enjoying the morning, its sunny outside but not warm. Man I wish spring would come already. I am listening to Colbie Colliat, about to start finishing up the editing of one of my books. I read a good tip for authors, you can never edit enough! That's for sure, I feel like I have read my book series about a million times. And I still enjoy it every time, so that's a good thing. I absolutely love Amazon Kindle its been amazing for getting my book out there. I have sales everyday, and people are buying the next books in the series. I brainstorm everyday for more marketing ideas/promoting ideas, and so far I think I am doing good at that. But I could always use more ideas. Well off to read and edit. Everyone have a amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment