Sunday, May 22, 2011

Into the groove

Well its sunday and usually I am super busy with preparing for Monday. Well actually I still am, Sunday consist of laundry, cleaning and trying to squeeze in some kind of relaxation..oh and the grocery store.

Well I gladly can report that I am back into the groove of writing, I sat down yesterday and wrote a chapter for Back to life (book 6) and it felt good, my mind was quite mush when I read it back, so I have to reread it again today, I think I was tired so my brain said no I'm not listening. And I hope to pump out a couple more chapters today, and I would like to thank Evermore for providing my background music as I feverishly wrote last night!!

A little trick i use to feel the current situation in my writing is by listening to a fitting song, usually over and over, and it really helps. Some says listening to music is distracting, well its not for me. I can not think when I hear anything going on around me, music seems to block the noise and take me deep into the story.

And currently in this story I am at a big crossraods on what to do, and I have yet to figure out what is right............in due time.

4 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear that you are working on book 6. I can't wait until Back to life is done. I am curious to see how it turns out. I was so sad at the end of Letters to you, so hopefully book 6 will bounce me back.

    I also just finished Heart of Gypsies, and I loved it. I usually don't read books that are so close to reality cuz I hate the sad feeling, but I didn't mind this one, because it was sad and happy. It was a very good story. I hope theres a second book to it. I thought for sure that Kendall was pregnant when she kept getting sick. Anyway, keep up the good work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm excited too. Thank you very much! That means a lot,I really enjoyed writing Gypsies, and although I am still sad when I think about it, I think that is a good thing. I am really going to try and make a second book, maybe after I get this book finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about still being sad! I know its just a story but I got so caught up with the characters and felt like I was right there. lol I wish there was another way out for him. =( But since there really wasn't, that was a good way to go...maybe he'll at least come back in her dreams or something. (wishful thinking!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me I have been thinking of many scenarios haha. I really liked his character. Probably the funnest story I've written so far. I'm almost finished with another story, its a third person, will have that one out soon too hopefully after book 6 sometime.

    ReplyDelete