Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day

Father's day is around the corner. And I am thankful that my children have such a wonderful father. I never got to know my own and I have grown up knowing that a father is a very important part of life. I admire those who have great ones. I don't think father's get enough credit sometimes. A father is the best role model for a child, he is the driving force behind what kind of man a boy will turn into and what a girl will look for in a husband one day. So father's deserve a special day! And I will celebrate in the holiday as well. I might not be blood related to the man I think has ever been the most fatherly to me but I still am grateful to have someone in my life that made me feel loved and cared about. And that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment