Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to Life




Alas, Back to Life was published, its done! I am beyond thrilled and relieved and so far I have heard great things! Now that the series is where I want it to be, I am taking a break and enjoying some reading. I am almost finished with Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It is an amazing book and I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts on the book. Also I am finishing editing Gypsies and going to redo the cover.

I wanted to talk about a contest I wanted to hold for Nook and Kindle readers, eventually when I am able I will do this for DTB books as well in the series. I want to hold a contest where the prize is all six books in the series. I need to research a little about what to do, I think that would be a really cool prize, I would love to win a whole series from an author, to me that would be awesome.

I will update on here once I figure it out...have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment