Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Descendants


The Descendants

I watched this movie yesterday. And I learned it was also a book. The story was amazing, I love movies with so much feeling and emotion. I admit I even cried a few times. I have been a fan of Shailene Woodley since I started watching Secret life of an American Teenager, she is a great actor.

For those who don't know about the movie, its a wonderful story about a family trying to cope with the death of their Wife and mother. She was on a boat and hit her head, and is in a coma. Soon her husband is told there is no hope for her and she is going to die. He has to come to terms with it, but everything gets worse when he is told by his oldest daughter that she was cheating on him.

For me this was just crazy, your wife is dying, you feel bad for not spending enough time with her, you plan on making up for all of that when she wakes up and then you find out she is never going to wake up. And she cheated on you.

Clooney did a great job, I believed his anger, his sadness, his grief. It was a beautiful story and movie and I think everyone should see it.

The Descendants

Get the movie!

1 comment: