Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Playlist

I have been pestered and prodded and poked at to make this playlist, and so I have. I write fantasy, romance, mystery/thriller, and young adult, and these are just a few (a very few) of the songs that inspire me to write what I write. If you have read my books, you may recognize a few of them. Those that have graced the list and my books are those that hold a special place in keeping my sanity on track. Enjoy! 

 

 

Track Name
Artist
Album
Everything You’re Breathing For
The Parlor Mob
And You Were a Crow



Shake it Out
Florence and the Machine
Ceremonials



Call to Arms
Angels and Airwaves
I-Empire



Should’ve Known Better
Sick Puppies
Tri-Polar



Erase Me
Kid Cudi
Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

Sorry
Art of Dying

Vices and Virtues
Ruthless
Something Corporate

North
Make Me Wanna Die

The Pretty Reckless

Light Me Up

Old Man

Redlight King

Something for the Pain

This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like

Porcelain Black

This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like

Savior

Black Veil Brides

Set The World On Fire

Summersong

The Decemberists


The Crane Wife

You’re A Wolf

Sea Wolf

Get To The River Before It Runs Too Low

Rebel Love Song

Black Veil Brides


Set The World On Fire

A Little’s Enough

Angels and Airwaves

We Don’t Need To Whisper

Midnight City

M83

Hurry Up We’re Dreaming

Nightcall

Kravinsky feat. Lovefoxxx

Drive Soundtrack

Blackout


Breathe Carolina
Time Of My Life

*For a full list of songs, check out my playlists

 

No comments:

Post a Comment