Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are you pinterested?


So I jumped on the bandwagon and joined this highly addicted site called, Pinterest. It might be the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. I tried diligently to get Brandi on board, but sadly she is unable to navigate the site to join me.
Pinterest is basically a mixture of facebook and twitter minus the annoying whiners and people always talking about something ridiculous nonstop.
On Pinterest you can find recipes for just about anything. (cookie dough dip even!) You can find cool crafts for your home, or clothes for yourself amongst a bazillion other things.
The cool thing about the site is the bulletin boards you get to create and save all your finds on. I have mine in cute little categories such as: Food, music, TV, music, quotes, favorite people etc. I love it and usually add a dozen new finds to it every day.
I have discovered new recipes, which I love because I get tired of cooking the same ol' same ol' all the time.
I really think its the next big thing. Anyone interested in joining click the pinterest links dotted all over this blog. Or better yet shoot me your email and I will send you an invite!

Happy pinteresting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment