Saturday, August 4, 2012

Celebrate Ink 2's release with us!

Celebrate

In honor of Ink 2 coming out this month, the author, Holly Hood will be giving away some Ink-related swag along with a free copy of Ink 2 to one lucky winner! If you haven't read the first and enjoy a good paranormal romance, check it out on Amazon.

Stay tuned for details on how to sign up for a chance to get your own copy of book 2 and some really cool swag!

Note from Author:

Thanks everyone for the support! I wanted to do something fun for the release of Ink 2, so I have some cool swag that reminds me of Ink, along with paperback copy of my favorite book. I can't wait to find out who gets to enjoy it!


I will be posting pictures of the swag along with a way to enter the giveaway! 


Holly Hood a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for the useful input.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this
    Miami Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy Bulk Australia 100% Safe and Legal Steroids
    Approved by FDA, USA and manufactured under GMP certified facility

    ReplyDelete